April 8, 2020
Dear NAFC Attendees, Exhibitors and Sponsors:
As the COVID-19 pandemic spreads, the world around us is changing rapidly. And while many things are changing, the health, safety and security of our attendees remains our top priority.
The American Trucking Associations and the National Accounting & Finance Council Board of Directors, out of an abundance of safety, has made the decision to reschedule the NAFC Annual Conference & Exhibition. The new meeting date is November 17-19, 2020 and will be held at the Charlotte Marriott City Center.
Please review the following guidance and action items:
• ATA will apply all attendee registration fees to the rescheduled 2020 National Accounting & Finance Council Annual Conference & Exhibition.
• If you are unable to attend the rescheduled 2020 National Accounting & Finance Council Annual Conference & Exhibition, you may transfer your registration to anyone within your company or request a refund. Please contact ATA Registration at email@example.com to request a name change or refund.
• The Charlotte Marriott City Center is waiving all cancellation fees for existing reservations now through June 30. Please contact the hotel directly to cancel or reschedule your reservation to the new meeting dates in November as soon as possible. ATA and NAFC are not responsible for canceling or rescheduling hotel reservations. Please contact the Charlotte Marriott City Center at (704) 333-9000 and you can view Marriott policy here.
• ATA will hold your exhibit booth location and apply all paid fees to the rescheduled 2020 National Accounting & Finance Council Annual Conference & Exhibition.
• ATA will recognize and apply all sponsorships to the rescheduled 2020 National Accounting & Finance Council Annual Conference & Exhibition.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times. Please mark your calendar for November 17-19 and confirm whether or not you will be able to attend. If you have any questions, please contact NAFC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-838-1778.
National Accounting & Finance Council
American Trucking Associations